Exam season is upon me. That of course translates into, I should be studying and that’s why I have time to blog. Instead I will tell you how I am planning to keep all my marbles together in the midst exam + life + work stress.
5 Tips to cope with exam stress – a monologue
1. Supporting husband. Treasure him and appreciate him. Give him lots of love and thank you’s
2. Running. Getting out on the road, even if it is just for 30 minutes to clear my head and get fresh air into my lungs.
3. Working hard & playing hard. Study when I’ve allocated time to study (like now) but be sure to take breaks, visit with friends and spend some quality time with the husband & kids in between.
4. Sleep. I made this mistake last semester. I’d study until way too late at night and then get up super early. This semester I have decided sleep will remain a priority. I will simply need to plan better and work more effectively.
5. Previous exam papers and resources available. Lecturers something post exam scopes and or notes on MyUnisa. These are gold and should be treasured by every student.